Call for Papers
Aim of the Conference
This interdisciplinary conference aims to focus on the exchange of relevant trends and research results as well as the presentation of practical experiences in Engineering Pedagogy and Education. Therefore pilot projects, applications and products will also be welcome.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Research in Engineering Pedagogy
- Curriculum Development in EE
- Global in Aspects in EE
- Quality Assurance, Assessment
- Support for developing countries
- Knowledge Management and Computer-aided Technologies
- Language and Humanities in EE
- Ethics and Engineering Education
- Sustainability and Interdisciplinary education
- Learning culture and diversity
- Role of Mathematics and Sciences
- Relation between Basic Subjects and Specialization
- Laboratory Work
- People and Technology
- Postgraduate Education and Qualifications Framework
- Technical Teacher Training
- Women in Technical Careers
- Working with Projects
We accept submissions in English and Russian. Abstracts and Meta Data only in English.
Types of Contributions
All submissions are subject to a double blind reviewing process.
- Full Papers, Short Papers, Interactive Demonstrations, Posters
- Round Table Discussions (work in progress, late papers, doctoral thesis discussions)
Other opportunities to participate:
- Run a workshop or tutorial or organize a thematic session.
- Submit a paper for the IGIP Young Scientists Award session. The three awards include free conference participation and accommodation as well as a support for travel costs of EUR 500.
|02 May 2013||Submission of extended abstracts (full papers, thematic sessions)|
|13 May 2013||Submission deadline (all other types of submissions)|
|27 May 2013||Notification of Acceptance|
|30 Aug 2013||Camera-ready due|
|25-27 Sep 2013||IGIP2013|
All accepted submissions will be published in the ICL2013 Proceedings, listed in IEEE Explore, EI Compendex, SCOPUS and other scientific indexing services.