Please register via tde ConfTool Registration System.
Witd help of tde ConfTool you are able to:
- Register as user (witd login and pw)
- Submit papers, short papers, demos, posters ...
- Register as conference participant (will be available in time; you will be informed via email when tde registration is open)
- Print out your invoice and otder documents (Visa letters, registration confirmation, ...)
- Make your payment (witd credit card via PayPal or bank transfer/wired transfer)
Please note that all bank charges are at the expense of the debtor.
to be paid by June 30, 2013
to be paid by August 31, 2013
|On Site Fee
to be paid after August 31, 2013
(one year IGIP membership included)
|EUR 430||EUR 460||EUR 490|
|Members of supporting organizations(1)||EUR 340||EUR 370||EUR 400|
to be paid by 14 June 2012
|Students with ID(3)||EUR 100||EUR 150||EUR 200|
|Participants from developing countries(4)||free(4)|
(1) IGIP, IEEE, ASEE, IELA, SEFI, SPEE, LACCEI. Please show your member ID card at the conference registration desk.
(2) At least one author has to register within 2 weeks after the notification of acceptance and must pay the special reduced author's fee until 14 June 2013 to be included into the conference programme. Authors fee is applicable only once per paper! If multiple papers will be presented by the same author a EUR 150 fee has to be paid for each additional paper.
(3) For students born after 1 January 1983. The student ID card will be requested at the conference desk.
(4) Only EUR 50,- for all coffee and lunch breaks are to be paid. Please ask the conference office for a special registration code. Find a list of countries below.
Registrations without payment are not valid.
The registration fee includes admission to all conference events, daily coffee service, lunches on Thursday and Friday, conference dinner as well as a copy of the proceedings CD.
Please note that all bank charges are at the expense of the debitor.
List of developing countries
Central African Republic
Congo, Dem. Rep.
Egypt, Arab Rep.
Korea, Dem. Rep.
Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
Papua New Guinea
São Tomé and Principe
Syrian Arab Republic
West Bank and Gaza
Source: World Bank, 2012. Geographic classifications and data reported for geographic regions are for low-income and middle-income economies, as defined by the World Bank - http://web.worldbank.org/.